Frequently asked questions
- How and when should interested customers contact you?
If you're interested, contact us. Call Lewis on 07495645958, or use the contact form
- Do you accept commissioned projects?
Yes. Lewis is accepting commissions for mixed-media works
- What are your payment terms?
For commissions, it's half up front as a non-refundable deposit. The rest when it's done. That helps keep Lewis free from the risk of investing his own money into the materials
- Do you offer installment payment plans?
No, not at the moment
- Do you have a return policy?
Yes, make sure you read it before buying
- What shipping options do you offer?
Shipping is free on all orders
- Do you accept wholesale purchases from corporate art consultants and interior designers?
Yes, for open edition framed prints
- Do you rent or lease your art and what are your fees?
Not at this time, no. But we're planning on offering that as a service at some point
- Do you use archival, environmentally friendly materials?
We use perspex instead of glass in our frames, unfortunately, because of the risk of glass smashing while it's being delivered. However, the prints are window mounted with FSC certified mount board. Lewis uses museum grade paper and archival quality ink, both for original artworks and for all his prints
- If you print limited editions of your originals, what is the size of the edition?
It varies. Lewis does editions of 5 on A0 paper. He does editions of 100 on A1 and A2
- Does your print come with a certificate of authenticity?
- In what galleries is your art currently available throughout the world?
- Are you interested in being contacted by galleries or agents?
- Do you accept visitors at your studio?
Unfortunately no, not at this time
- Do you sell prints unframed?
Yes. If you want to buy a print without a frame, then drop us a message
- Do you help customers choose frames for your artwork?
No. We sell prints mounted and in white frames, handmade by specialist picture framers, which is how Lewis Buttery intends his work to be presented. However, we also sell prints in similar frames, in a black finish or in a wood finish. We do this on a case by case basis, so please get in touch if that is what you require